1. Free up earner capacity to deal with non-legal tasks,
2. Reduce LAA rejections and improve your KPIs,
3. Offer advice on potential appeals,
4. Reduce costs,
5. Improve Cash Flow,
6. Saves your business time and money,
7. Reduce the work load of your fee earns and their backlog of claims,
8. Have experience in old paper-based and the new CCMS claims process,
9. The use of billing software to streamline your process,
10. Gives you the ability to free up your billing team
Over the last few months, we have seen an increase in Legal Aid cases. This means that your back log of work will increase.
But how much time are you actually able to bill?
By outsourcing this service, you can free up your time to focus on revenue-generating clients.