Criminal Legal Aid Billing
LBM offer a bespoke and personal service to all of our clients which can include Remote Billing, the preparation of contract billing work and the submission of the monthly contract. We take the hassle out of your hands to ensure that your billing is both effective and efficient to avoid payment delays and improve your cashflow.
Our Criminal Billing Services Include:
- Preparing and submitting Monthly Contract submissions for both Police Stations and/or the Magistrates Court
- CRM 7 claims for non-standard fees at the Magistrates' Court
- LF1 and AF1 online forms to claim for Criminal Legal Aid work in Crown Court under the Advocates' Graduated Fee Scheme (AGFS Claims) or the Litigators' Graduated Fee Scheme (LGFS Claims).
- Magistrates Court/ Crown Court defence costs orders (DCO)
- POCA claims for solicitors and advocates to claim legal aid costs for confiscation proceedings.
- Prison Law Contract billing
Crown Court Defence billing tool (CCD)
Costs and Case Management System (CCMS)
Contracted Work and Administration (CWA)