If you are looking for a team of highly skillful and knowledgeable people to maximise the recovery of your Legal Aid Costs to avoid payment delays and improve your monthly cash flow LBM is your best option.
Here at LBM, we believe that the work you do on your susceptible client’s side is crucial and gives them access to lawfulness. Our main goal is to get the bill turned around for submission to the Legal Aid Agency.
LBM is one of the leading Criminal Legal Aid Billing in the UK for work involving criminal billing. We are proud to work with large and small firms and do all the criminal invoice work on their behalf.
When you work with us, you can be sure that we have the experience of working with the Criminal Justice system to maximise the profitability of your earnings regardless of the type of case to recover costs.
We can help you with your criminal legal aid billing. Our services include:
1. Preparing and Submitting Monthly Contract Submissions For Both Police Stations and/or the Magistrates Court
2. CRM 7 claims for non-standard fees at the Magistrates’ Court
3. LF1 and AF1 online forms to claim for Criminal Legal Aid work in Crown Court under the Advocates’ Graduated Fee Scheme (AGFS Claims) or the Litigators’ Graduated Fee Scheme (LGFS Claims).
4. Magistrates Court/ Crown Court defence costs orders (DCO)
5. POCA claims for solicitors and advocates to claim legal aid costs for confiscation proceedings.
6. Prison Law Contract billing
Why Choose LBM?
LBM is your best option for criminal legal aid billing as we have a high recovery rate to our client’s Defendant’s Costs. We will oversee your legal aid matters from start to finish.
Our job is to make sure that all applications are filled in correctly to submitting court and LAA assessments to receiving the remittance advice.
It is essential to understand that a case can take years to finish, but LBM will supervise and ensure that no billing slips the net and produces healthy cash flow.
Having a healthy cash flow is vital for any law firm, as it is the lifeblood of your business. It is the only way you can pay for things that make your business runs, such as raw materials, employees, rent, and other operating expenses.
Our goal is for your law firm to have high positive cash flow to make new investments and grow your business.
At LBM, we know that there are two main things to have a positive cash flow: organization and planning. And that’s precisely what we provide.
We can claim your criminal legal aid work done in the Crown Court under the graduated fee schemes. We have the experience of working with the Legal Aid Agency system in regards to:
- Contract Billing
- The Crown Court Advocates’ Graduated Fee Scheme
- Litigators Graduated Fee Scheme system
Besides, we can submit demands in a form that complies with the Criminal Case Unit’s assessment process. We work in partnership with each law firm to focus on what matters most your business and clients.
LBM will take away the time consuming legal aid billing and return it with the LAA assessments ready to be posted and receipted on your accounting software.
Our main benefits include:
- Save money by reducing costs
- Improve and maintain positive cash flow
- Reduce LAA rejections and improve your KPIs
- Free up fee earner capacity to deal with non-legal tasks
LBM software is specially designed to help improve the outsourcing of legal aid billing and help reduce costs.
All LBM clients are set up on the link app. The main benefit of this app is that you are instantly informed with real-time updates. Fee earners can follow their case against a visual tracking tool, plus sign and immediately send documents to your case handlers at LBM.
Finally, LBM can work alongside your accounting team to help keep your account books up to date. Once an assessment is received from the LAA, we offer a range of services to choose from:
- Posting and ledger reconciliation
- LAA Bacs remittance reconciliation
- Sorting out third party payments
- Advise on potential appeals (if claim reduced)